SUPPORT LOCAL - PROUDLY NZ MADE
We manufacture our personalised Kapa Haka costumes locally on site. These are made using your group’s colours, kōwhaiwhai and logos. We encourage participation from your whanau group to ensure you have a design that reflects your unique cultural identity.
We use fabrics which are easy care, machine washable, and have natural stretch to accommodate a range of sizes. These garments are made to last and we know our customers have passed them on through their tamariki over the years.
By using sublimation, we are able to create stunning colours and patterns which are permanent and stand out on stage. The design possibilities are endless and we enjoy bringing your ideas to life.
1. Contact us to receive detailed information on styles, pricing and sizing.
2. Receive a quote specific to the quantities and sizes you require.
3. Our digital designer will work with you to create a unique uniform.
4. Illustrated design concept submitted for confirmation and sign off.
5. Order to Production – Delivery 6 to 8 weeks from date of design confirmation.
Kapa Haka garments we currently offer include:
Kākahu (Dresses) – These are available in 3 different lengths. Depending on design and budget these can be fully or partially sublimated or have a simple screenprint. These are a pull on style with elasticated back for ease of wear.
Rāpaki – This is an apron-style rāpaki which ties at the side. Depending on design and budget these can be fully or partially sublimated or have a simple screenprint.
Additional accessories include a Tātau (belt) or Tīpare (headband).
Note: We do not manufacture/supply cloaks, piupiu, poi or featherwork.