SUPPORT LOCAL - PROUDLY NZ MADE
We manufacture our customised Kapa Haka uniforms locally on site. These are made using your school’s colours, kōwhaiwhai and design.
You can specify what length you would like the dresses to be, and any other details to suit your schools requirements.
We use the latest fabrics which are easy care, machine washable, and have natural stretch to accommodate a range of sizes. By using sublimation, we are able to create stunning colours and patterns which are permanent and stand out on stage.
1. Contact us to receive detailed information on styles, pricing and sizing.
2. Receive a quote specific to the quantities and sizes you require.
3. Design discussed and developed at length with you.
4. Concept of design submitted for confirmation and sign off.
5. Order to Production – Delivery 6 to 8 weeks from date of design confirmation.
Kapa Haka garments we currently offer include:
Kākahu (Dresses) – These are available in 3 different lengths. Depending on design and budget these can be fully or partially sublimated or have a simple screenprint.
Rāpaki – This is an apron-style rāpaki which ties at the side. Depending on design and budget these can be fully or partially sublimated or have a simple screenprint.
Additional accessories include a Tātau (belt) or Tīpare (headband).
Note: We do not manufacture/supply cloaks, piupiu, poi or featherwork.